Thursday 20 October 2011

What are the best plants to plant / flower border around my vegetable garden?

garden plans, you must keep in mind: question Trishington : What are the greatest plants to plant / flower border around my garden I would be happy to keep a good border around my vegetable garden crawlies and reptiles to harvest my crops that will be before I am. My biggest concern are green worms / caterpillars that go fantastic, like lettuce and broccoli ... I have a good garden and plan to see a variety of vegetables, which grows well and what does not crash, and this is our initial.

Food Vegetable Garden

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends,

    The most wildlife-friendly planting style is, without doubt, that of the traditional cottage garden. The broad range of plants used attracts the visitors. The typically crowded nature of the beds attracts more wildlife than solitary patches with just a few plants. Thanks a lot...

    Flowers Florence

    ReplyDelete